Conference news and updates
- (11.07.2021) Proceedings now available at: https://dl.acm.org/doi/proceedings/10.1145/3474717.
- (11.02.2021) The results for 2021 SIGSPATIAL Cup have been posted.
- (11.02.2021) ACM SIGSPATIAL 2022 Calls for Contributions.
- (11.02.2021) You can now attend the conference virtually by either joining the Beijing event (Beijing time) virtually or join the virtual event (US Seattle time or PDT) based on your preference.
- (11.02.2021) The SRC Program has been posted.
- (10.22.2021) Guidelines for conference participation have been posted.
- (10.22.2021) The Keynotes have been posted.
- (10.22.2021) The Program page has been posted.
- (10.22.2021) The Registration policy has been changed (FREE virtual event registration for non-presenting co-authors and non-authors, and you will be refunded if you paid the registration fee earlier as a non-presenting co-author or non-author).
- (10.16.2021) The Venue and Accommodations have been posted.
- (10.11.2021) The Schedule page has been posted.
- (10.03.2021) Program at a glance.
- (10.03.2021) The Registration page has been posted.
- (09.22.2021) Instructions for recording and uploading talk videos have been posted.
- (09.03.2021) The Accepted Papers have been posted.
- (08.16.2021) The Camera-Ready Version Instructions have been posted.
- (06.17.2021) Workshops have been posted.
- (06.02.2021) Program Committee Members have been posted.
- (06.01.2021) The full paper deadline is extend to June 10.
- (05.13.2021) The 2021 SIGSPATIAL Cup has been posted.
- (04.20.2021) The Student Research Competition has been posted.
- (04.14.2021) The Call for Workshop Proposals have been posted.
- (03.25.2021) The Call for Papers have been posted.
- (03.19.2021) The Organizers have been posted.
The ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems 2021 (ACM SIGSPATIAL 2021), the twenty nineth edition, will be held in Beijing, China, November 2-5, 2021. The conference will be run in a hybrid model this year with two events. The in-person event will be based on Beijing time zone for local participants, and the virtual event is for non-local participants, based on US time zones. Presenters will participate in the Q&A part for both events. All talks will be made available to registered participants via the in-person event and the Zoom based virtual event. The conference began as a series of symposia and workshops starting in 1993 with, the aim of bringing together researchers, developers, users, and practitioners in relation to novel systems based on geo- spatial data and knowledge, and fostering interdisciplinary discussions and research in all aspects of geographic information systems. The conference provides a forum for original research contributions covering all conceptual, design, and implementation aspects of geospatial data ranging from applications, user interfaces, and visualization to data storage and query processing and indexing. The conference is the premier annual event of the ACM Special Interest Group on Spatial Information (ACM SIGSPATIAL).