Conference news and updates
- (06.17.2021) Workshops have been posted.
- (06.02.2021) Program Committee Members have been posted.
- (06.01.2021) The full paper deadline is extend to June 10.
- (05.13.2021) The 2021 SIGSPATIAL Cup has been posted.
- (04.20.2021) The Student Research Competition has been posted.
- (04.14.2021) The Call for Workshop Proposals have been posted.
- (03.25.2021) The Call for Papers have been posted.
- (03.19.2021) The Organizers have been posted.
The ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems 2021 (ACM SIGSPATIAL 2021), the twenty nineth edition, will be held in Beijing, China, November 2-5, 2021. Conference organizers are monitoring the situation of COVID-19 and international travel restrictions. We are ready to take necessary steps, including transforming the conference into a hybrid experience for physical and virtual attendees, to accommodate authors who may face travel difficulties. The conference began as a series of symposia and workshops starting in 1993 with, the aim of bringing together researchers, developers, users, and practitioners in relation to novel systems based on geo- spatial data and knowledge, and fostering interdisciplinary discussions and research in all aspects of geographic information systems. The conference provides a forum for original research contributions covering all conceptual, design, and implementation aspects of geospatial data ranging from applications, user interfaces, and visualization to data storage and query processing and indexing. The conference is the premier annual event of the ACM Special Interest Group on Spatial Information (ACM SIGSPATIAL).